เรื่องเด่น มนุษย์ต่างดาวติดต่อเราหรือยัง-ควรบอกว่า เมื่อไหร่จะไป

ในห้อง 'วิทยาศาสตร์ทางจิต - ลึกลับ' ตั้งกระทู้โดย chandayot, 18 เมษายน 2012.

1. jesdath

jesdath เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    Alien base is located under my house – 01-29-2013,04:15 PM Country: Poland

Sound funny huh? Well not if you will learn all facts I known. This idea follows me trough few days and finally I need to write this. This is possibly most shocking story you ever read.

First I did seen alien, beings etc which visit me at night in my room and it was pretty real, and not only me because my sister and neighbors too, so its foundation from I have right to believe that something is going on.

Second, in my area is lot of coal mines and after WW2 fortifications, maybe even secret sealed complex, and huge remains of medieval mines. This given in total hundreds (thousand) miles of corridors, pretty suitable place to settle.

Third, I have many many dreams about these mines or underground corridors elevator shafts, caves, very very deep shafts, dirty huge concrete corridors. Something like advanced clean tech installed inside dirty mine cave, underground rivers flow parallel to corridor. Also about underground town, about be inside cold dark cave. But it wasn't about work there (and am never work there) In some dreams I seen strange creatures there, and strange minerals, unusual rocks.

Fourth, in some dreams I seen that aliens build portals, entrances in time when my town was build. Some dreams about alien activity when my town was raw, new. Also dreams about ufos fly over my town, and to be more interesting, mostly over nearest mine.

Five there are few local explorers who have lot of crazy conspiracy theories about WW2 secret nazi complex underground and about nazi created mutants which live there. This is real legends and also some year ago two kinds was attacked by strange beast (wolfman or gorilla), it was even in tv news whole country talks, joke about it. Not about this particular area but about whole region which is big. It is fact that nazi was very interested about this region because they found here uranium and make underground rocket facilities and laboratories (am talk about region not particular town) So it is tons of weird legends that something is going on. Some rumors that officials deny about underground structures but they are really there and are sealed, flooded.

Am also explorer and I was in many places and as others curious folks am not like when somebody forbid me to enter somewhere or deny that this place exist, so am understand them and that some may rise theories why, but I see this even deeper than secret nazi complex am connect all my dreams into theory about alien base (because am ufo fan)

Recently most of nearby mines was closed, destroyed and sealed as non profitable. But in other hand I hear rumor that somebody in gov wake up and say that we actually need coal and new mines will be build elsewhere. So this is conspiracy now, somebody prevent them from dig. Anyway situation is that am now live on top of huge undergrounds its all there abandoned. Imagine situation where these aliens may be race of something like ants which in natural way dig and live underground, they spread under towns, and nobody can nuke them. Maybe only way is to seal entrance and leave them there.

But its mostly science-fiction I don't have any proof beside my dreams. Still it have value as dream may be remote-viewing, don't need to be pure imagination. Maybe aliens which visit me was regular aliens in flying saucer from space. but am fear about this possibility that they have elevator and ladder under some buildings in town and when is dark they come out and grab peoples.

Hey once I remember that exactly at 3:30 power in town was turn off, when am look outside it was total darkness and bit fog, perfect situation to come outside. I don't known maybe this all is really stupid but for sure it would be cool scenario for horror movie.

Am still in connection they possibly make some tests on me, last one was few days ago where I have dream about important school exam which am failed (whenever have such dream am recon is day of alien test on me) and am wake up with something like infection after mosquito beat on arm (it is middle of winter so its unexplained)

Maybe it was WW2 nazi experiment to make super digging race which could make all these corridors for military base (regular humans died too fast) So this is theory some nazi scientists was advanced in whole DNA manipulations and they created half human half ant race. Then war end but they survived it could be thousands of them and they continue to dig because it wasn't their job just way of living. After years they grown in millions and create own underground country. They come out only when its dark. But in every corner of town was set street lights to prevent them come in. Now this sound like ugly horror hehe but just imagine that gray aliens are in fact ant peoples so maybe it is not aliens from space. Maybe they have secret opening under your house too, its pretty scary theory, probably even more than regular alien story. Its actually new conspiracy theory (am never hear about anything like this and its all result of my experiences visions and thoughts about them)

In one dream am look trough balcony down at aliens in red suits which open secret door in side of my building (where are basement, cellar) they enter there and go down? Am wonder where may be this entrance. One may be in cellar there is dark dirty room once used for everybody bicycles and baby carriage, but it is closed for yeeears, possibly twenty years closed room where nobody enter and nobody have key imagine how weird is that. Am sometime have nightmares about this place because its obviously scary, dark dirty and forbidden, perfect for secret entrance to some weird place.

Some of my dreams was that just behind wall where am sleep is secret room. I have dreams about this secret room where am hide, escape from reality and it was abstract surreal place. In fact I don't see possibility to such room in my house. But there is also possibility about cellars I got few dreams about that cellars are much larger that I known about them. In this dream am go for potatoes or something and am explore it and its dark scary am find secret rooms and follow them somewhere underground. Its all weird. Maybe this is remains of my childhood fears about dark places, so am imagine there underground creatures and other beasts and their base, don't known, but from some point this actually make sense and am not only follower of such visions. It is just fact that under my town is massive undergrounds and who known about possible entrances in middle of town. Also it is fact that nazi was here and they make experiments and buildings in this region, and they could be able to create mutated creatures.

This all is not result of paranoia am just connect all my dreams together and all what is going on around into logic story in result I see that some ant-peoples have town under my town. I could be able to drawn them but its not necessary just write ant-people in google, anyway its easy to imagine and very like greys. Ok am stupid, its late and am go sleep (oh no am now fear about night creatures crawl from undergrounds and invade my town hehe) BTW this is pretty interesting when stupid horror story may actually happen in reality, must
    write scenario for movie like this.
    ฐาน คนต่างด้าว เริ่มต้น อยู่ภายใต้ บ้านของฉัน - 01-29-2013,04:15 PM ประเทศ: โปแลนด์

เสียง ฮะ ตลก ดีไม่ ว่าคุณจะ ได้เรียนรู้ข้อเท็จจริง ทั้งหมดที่ฉัน รู้จัก ความคิดนี้ ต่อไปนี้ ฉันไม่กี่ วัน ราง และในที่สุด ฉันต้องการที่จะ เขียนนี้ นี้อาจจะเป็น เรื่อง ที่น่าตกใจ มากที่สุด ที่คุณเคยอ่าน

ครั้งแรกที่ฉัน ไม่ เห็น มนุษย์ต่างดาว สิ่งมีชีวิต อื่น ๆ ที่ เข้าเยี่ยมชม ฉันในเวลากลางคืน ในห้องของฉัน และมันก็เป็น จริง สวยและ ไม่เพียง แต่ ฉันเพราะ น้องสาวของฉัน และเพื่อนบ้าน ด้วยดังนั้น รากฐาน จากการ ที่ผม มีสิทธิที่จะ เชื่อว่า สิ่ง ที่เกิดขึ้น

ประการ ที่สอง ในพื้นที่ของฉัน เป็นจำนวนมาก ของ เหมืองถ่านหิน และหลัง WW2 ป้อมปราการ ที่ซับซ้อน อาจจะ ปิด เป็นความลับ ได้และ ขนาดใหญ่ที่ ยังคงอยู่ ของเหมือง ในยุค นี้ ได้รับใน หลายร้อย รวม ( พัน ) ห่างจาก ทางเดิน สถานที่ที่เหมาะสม สวย ที่จะชำระ

ประการ ที่สาม ฉัน มีความฝัน มาก มากมายเกี่ยวกับการ ทำเหมืองแร่ เหล่านี้หรือ ใต้ดิน เพลา ลิฟท์ เดิน ถ้ำ เพลา มาก ลึกมาก ทางเดิน คอนกรีต ที่สกปรก มาก สิ่งที่ต้องการ ทำความสะอาดเทคโนโลยี ขั้นสูง ที่ติดตั้งอยู่ ภายในถ้ำ เหมือง สกปรก แม่น้ำใต้ดิน ไหล ขนานไปกับ ทางเดิน นอกจากนี้ เกี่ยวกับเมือง ใต้ดิน ประมาณ จะอยู่ใน ถ้ำ ที่มืด เย็น แต่มันก็ ไม่ได้ เกี่ยวกับการทำงาน มี ( และฉัน ไม่เคย ทำงานที่นั่น ) ใน ความฝัน บางอย่างที่ฉัน เห็น สัตว์ประหลาด มีและ แร่ธาตุที่ แปลก หิน ที่ผิดปกติ

ประการที่สี่ ใน ฝัน ที่ฉัน เห็น ว่ามนุษย์ต่างดาว สร้าง พอร์ทัล เข้า ใน ช่วงเวลาที่ เมือง ของฉันคือ การสร้าง ความฝัน บางอย่าง เกี่ยวกับกิจกรรมของ คนต่างด้าว เมื่อ เมืองที่ ฉันเป็น วัตถุดิบ ใหม่ ยัง ฝันเกี่ยวกับ ยูเอฟโอ บินอยู่เหนือ เมือง ของฉันและ จะ น่าสนใจมากขึ้น ส่วนใหญ่ ในช่วง ที่ใกล้ เหมือง

ห้า มี การสำรวจ ในประเทศ ไม่กี่คนที่ มีจำนวนมาก ของ ทฤษฎี สมรู้ร่วมคิด คลั่งไคล้ WW2 ลับ ใต้ดิน ที่ซับซ้อน และเกี่ยวกับ นาซี นาซี สร้าง สายพันธุ์ ที่ อาศัยอยู่ที่นั่น นี้ เป็น ตำนาน ที่แท้จริงและ ยังเป็นปี ที่ผ่านมา สองชนิด ถูกโจมตีโดย สัตว์ แปลก ( wolfman หรือ กอริลลา ) ก็คือ แม้ใน ข่าว ทีวี พูดถึง ประเทศทั้ง เรื่องตลก เกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ ไม่ได้ เกี่ยวกับพื้นที่ นี้โดยเฉพาะ แต่เกี่ยวกับ ทั้งภูมิภาค ที่ มีขนาดใหญ่ มัน เป็น ความจริงที่ว่า นาซี มีความสนใจ มากเกี่ยวกับ ภูมิภาคนี้ เพราะพวกเขา พบได้ที่นี่ ยูเรเนียม และทำให้ สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวก ใต้ดิน และห้องปฏิบัติการ จรวด ( am พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับ พื้นที่ เมืองที่ ไม่ได้ โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง ) ดังนั้นจึงเป็น ตัน ตำนาน แปลกที่ บางสิ่งบางอย่าง ที่เกิดขึ้น ข่าวลือ บางอย่างที่ เจ้าหน้าที่ ปฏิเสธ เกี่ยวกับ โครงสร้างใต้ดิน แต่ พวกเขาเป็นจริง ที่นั่นและ มีการปิดผนึก น้ำท่วม

Am ยัง สำรวจ และ ผมอยู่ใน หลายสถานที่ และในขณะที่ คนอื่น ๆ คน อยากรู้อยากเห็น ฉัน ไม่ชอบ เมื่อมีคน ห้าม ให้ผม เข้า ที่ใดที่หนึ่ง หรือปฏิเสธ ว่าสถานที่นี้ มีอยู่ เพื่อให้ ฉัน เข้าใจ พวกเขาและที่ บางคนอาจจะ เพิ่มขึ้น ทฤษฎี ว่าทำไม แต่ ฉันเห็นนี้ แม้ ลึกกว่า ซับซ้อน นาซี ลับ am เชื่อมต่อ ทุกความฝัน ของฉันเป็น ทฤษฎี เกี่ยวกับ ฐาน คนต่างด้าว (เพราะ ยูเอฟโอ am พัดลม)

เมื่อเร็ว ๆ นี้ มากที่สุด ของเหมือง ในบริเวณใกล้เคียง ถูกปิด ทำลาย และปิดผนึก ว่าไม่ใช่ ผลกำไร แต่ ใน ทางกลับกัน ที่ผมได้ยิน ข่าวลือที่ว่า มีใครบางคน ใน รัฐบาล ตื่นขึ้นมา และ บอกว่าเรา จำเป็นต้องใช้จริง และ เหมืองถ่านหิน ใหม่จะถูก สร้าง ที่อื่น ดังนั้นนี่คือ สมรู้ร่วมคิด ในขณะนี้ บางคน ป้องกันพวกเขาจาก การขุด อย่างไรก็ตาม สถานการณ์ ที่ ตอนนี้ อาศัยอยู่ ที่ด้านบนของ undergrounds ขนาดใหญ่ ทั้งหมดที่มี ที่ถูกทอดทิ้ง ลอง จินตนาการถึง สถานการณ์ที่ มนุษย์ต่างดาว เหล่านี้อาจจะ มีการแข่ง ของ บางอย่างเช่น มด ซึ่ง ในทาง ธรรมชาติ ขุด และอาศัยอยู่ ใต้ดิน ที่พวกเขา อยู่ภายใต้การ กระจาย เมือง และไม่มีใคร สามารถ nuke พวกเขา บางที วิธี เดียวคือการ ปิด ทางเข้า และปล่อยพวกเขา มี

แต่ส่วนใหญ่ นิยายวิทยาศาสตร์ ของ ผมไม่ได้มี หลักฐาน ใด ๆ ข้าง ความฝันของผม มัน ยังคงมี ค่า เป็น ความฝัน อาจจะ ดู ระยะไกล ไม่ จำเป็นต้อง จินตนาการ บริสุทธิ์ บางที คนต่างด้าว ซึ่ง เข้าเยี่ยมชม ฉันเป็น คนต่างด้าว ปกติ ในการบิน จานรอง จาก พื้นที่ แต่ฉัน กลัว เกี่ยวกับ ความเป็นไปได้ ที่ พวกเขามี ลิฟท์ และ บันได ที่อยู่ภายใต้ อาคาร บางส่วน ที่อยู่ในเมือง และเมื่อ อยู่ในที่มืด พวกเขาออกมา และคว้า ประชาชน

เฮ้ เมื่อ ผมจำได้ว่า ตรงที่ 3:30 อำนาจ ในเมือง ถูก ปิด เมื่อ am ดู ข้างนอกมัน เป็น ความมืด และบิต หมอก รวม สถานการณ์ ที่สมบูรณ์แบบ ที่จะมา อยู่ข้างนอก ฉันไม่ อาจจะ เป็นที่รู้จักกัน ทั้งหมดนี้ คือโง่ จริงๆ แต่สำหรับ แน่ใจว่ามัน จะเป็น สถานการณ์ที่ เย็นสำหรับ หนังสยองขวัญ

ยัง คง ในการเชื่อมต่อ พวกเขาอาจจะ ทำให้ การทดสอบ บางอย่างกับ ผม คนหนึ่ง ที่ผ่านมา ไม่กี่ วันที่ผ่านมา ที่ ฉันได้ ฝันเกี่ยวกับ การสอบ โรงเรียน สำคัญที่ กำลัง ล้มเหลว ( เมื่อใดก็ตามที่ มี ความฝัน เช่น am ลาดตระเวน เป็นวัน ของการทดสอบ ของคนต่างด้าว กับฉัน ) และฉัน ตื่นขึ้นมาด้วย บางสิ่งบางอย่าง เช่นการติดเชื้อ หลังจาก ตี ยุง บนแขน (เป็น ช่วงกลาง ของฤดูหนาว จึง ไม่ได้อธิบาย )

บาง ทีมันอาจจะ เป็น WW2 ทดลอง นาซี ที่จะทำให้ การแข่งขัน ขุด สุด ที่ จะทำให้ ทางเดิน เหล่านี้ สำหรับฐาน ทหาร (มนุษย์ ปกติ จะเสียชีวิต เร็วเกินไป ) ดังนั้นนี่คือ ทฤษฎี ที่นักวิทยาศาสตร์ นาซี บางส่วน ได้รับการ ขั้นสูง ใน กิจวัตร ดีเอ็นเอ ทั้งหมดและ พวกเขาสร้าง ครึ่ง มนุษย์ ครึ่ง มด การแข่งขัน แล้ว ที่สุดปลาย สงคราม แต่พวกเขา ยังมีชีวิตอยู่ มันอาจจะ มากมายของพวกเขา และ พวกเขายังคง ที่จะขุด เพราะมันเป็น งานของพวกเขา ไม่ เพียงวิธีการ ที่อยู่อาศัย หลังจากที่ ปีที่พวกเขา เติบโตขึ้น ในล้าน และสร้าง ประเทศ ใต้ดิน ของตัวเอง พวกเขาออกมา ได้ก็ต่อเมื่อ ความมืด ของ แต่ ในมุมของ เมืองที่ ทุกคนถูก ตั้ง ไฟถนน เพื่อป้องกันไม่ให้ พวกเขา เข้ามา ตอนนี้ เสียงเหมือน hehe สยองขวัญ ที่น่าเกลียด แต่ ก็คิด ว่ามนุษย์ต่างดาว สีเทา ในความเป็นจริง คนที่ มด ดังนั้น บางทีมันอาจจะ ไม่ได้เป็น คนต่างด้าวจาก พื้นที่ บาง ทีพวกเขาอาจ จะมี การเปิด ความลับ ภายใต้ บ้าน ของคุณด้วย ทฤษฎี ที่น่ากลัว สวย ของมัน อาจจะ มากขึ้นกว่า เรื่อง ปกติ ของมนุษย์ต่างดาว ทฤษฎี สมรู้ร่วมคิด จริง ใหม่ ( ผม ไม่เคย ได้ยินเกี่ยวกับ อะไรเช่นนี้ และ ผล ทั้งหมด ของ ประสบการณ์ วิสัยทัศน์ และความคิด ของฉันเกี่ยวกับ พวกเขา)

หนึ่ง ใน ความฝัน am ดู ราง ระเบียง ลงที่ มนุษย์ต่างดาว ในชุดสูท สีแดง ที่ เปิดประตู ลับ ใน ด้านข้างของอาคาร ของฉัน ( ที่ มี ชั้นใต้ดิน ห้องใต้ดิน ) พวกเขาเข้าสู่ ที่นั่นและ ลง ไป Am สงสัย ที่ อาจจะ เข้า นี้ หนึ่ง อาจจะอยู่ใน ห้องใต้ดินที่ มีห้อง มืด สกปรก ใช้ครั้งเดียว สำหรับทุกคน จักรยานและ รถเข็นเด็ก แต่มันก็ ปิด yeeears อาจจะ ยี่สิบปี ปิด ห้องที่ ไม่มีใคร และไม่มีใคร เข้าไป ได้ ที่สำคัญ คิดว่า แปลกคือ บางครั้ง ฉัน มีฝันร้าย เกี่ยวกับ สถานที่แห่งนี้ เพราะ เห็นได้ชัดว่า น่ากลัว มืด สกปรกและ ต้องห้าม ที่สมบูรณ์แบบ สำหรับการเข้า เป็นความลับ ไปยังสถานที่ บางลาง

บางส่วนของ ความฝันของผม คือการที่ อยู่ด้านหลัง กำแพง ที่ am นอนหลับเป็น ห้องลับ ฉัน มีความฝัน เกี่ยวกับ ห้องลับ นี้ ที่ am ซ่อน หลบหนี จากความเป็นจริง และมันก็เป็น สถานที่ที่ ภาพ นามธรรม ในความเป็นจริง ผมไม่เห็น ความเป็นไปได้ ไปที่ห้อง ดังกล่าวใน บ้านของฉัน แต่ ยังมี ความเป็นไปได้ เกี่ยวกับ ห้องใต้ดิน ผมได้ ความฝัน บางอย่างเกี่ยวกับ ห้องใต้ดิน ที่มี ขนาดใหญ่ มาก ที่ผม รู้จัก เกี่ยวกับพวกเขา ใน ความฝัน นี้ am ไป สำหรับมันฝรั่ง หรือ บางสิ่งบางอย่าง และฉัน สำรวจมัน และ am น่ากลัว ของ ความมืด พบกับห้อง ลับ และ ปฏิบัติตามพวกเขา อยู่ที่ไหนสักแห่ง ใต้ดิน ทั้งหมด แปลก อาจ จะเป็น ส่วนที่เหลือของ ความกลัว ในวัยเด็ก ของฉันเกี่ยวกับ สถานที่มืด ดังนั้น ฉัน คิดว่า มี สิ่งมีชีวิต ใต้ดิน และสัตว์ อื่น ๆ และ ฐาน ของพวกเขาไม่ เป็นที่รู้จัก แต่จาก จุด นี้จริง ให้ความรู้สึกและ ฉันไม่ได้ เป็นสาวก คนเดียวของ วิสัยทัศน์ ดังกล่าว มัน เป็นความจริง เพียง ว่าภายใต้ เมือง ของฉันคือ undergrounds ขนาดใหญ่และ ที่ เป็นที่รู้จักกัน เกี่ยวกับ ทางเข้า ที่เป็นไปได้ ในตอนกลางของ เมือง นอกจากนี้ยังเป็น ความจริงที่ว่า นาซี อยู่ที่นี่ และพวกเขาทำให้ การทดลอง และอาคาร ในภูมิภาค นี้และพวกเขา อาจจะสามารถ ที่จะสร้าง สิ่งมีชีวิต กลายพันธุ์

ทั้ง หมดนี้ ไม่ได้ ส่งผลให้เกิด ความหวาดระแวง ของ ฉัน เพียงแค่ เชื่อมต่อ ความฝัน ของฉันทั้งหมด เข้าด้วยกัน และทุก สิ่งที่เกิดขึ้น รอบตัว เป็น เรื่อง ตรรกะ ใน ผล ผมเห็นว่า บาง คน มด มี เมืองที่ อยู่ภายใต้ เมือง ของฉัน ฉันอาจจะ สามารถที่จะ ดึง พวกเขา แต่ไม่ จำเป็น เพียงแค่เขียน คน มด ใน google คุณ แล้ว สีเทา ง่ายที่จะคิด และ มาก เหมือน ตกลง ผม โง่ ที่จะสาย และฉัน ไป นอนหลับ ( โอ้ไม่ ตอนนี้ กลัว เกี่ยวกับ สิ่งมีชีวิตที่ รวบรวมข้อมูล คืน จาก undergrounds และ บุก เมือง ของฉัน hehe ) BTW นี้ เป็นที่น่าสนใจ สวยเมื่อ เรื่องสยองขวัญ โง่ จริง อาจจะเกิดขึ้น ในความเป็นจริง จะต้องเขียน สำหรับภาพยนตร์ สถานการณ์ เช่นนี้ .

[​IMG]ต้องเปลี่ยนคำว่า คนต่างด้าว เป็นต่างดาวครับ ภาษา อ.ใช้เหมือนกัน --เอเลี่ยน ----พอร์ทัล ท่าเรือ---อันเดอร์กราวด์ --ใต้ดิน

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 5 เมษายน 2014
  2. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
  3. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
  4. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nJ9niiG5c]432 Hz Healing Meditation Music VI (with Schumann Resonance, dolphin sounds, and Gyuto Mon - YouTube[/ame]

5. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    ชามหินที่ ทิเบตสามารถเปล่งเสียงออกมาได้ และดีต่อการทำสมาธิ ข่าว่า ชาวต่างดาว และผู้สนใจ ต่างชื่นชอบ"ดนตรี"ชนิดนี้

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIsfwOIzkkQ]Sleep Music: Peaceful Music with Tibetan Singing Bowls for Relaxation and Chakra Balancing - YouTube[/ame]

6. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [​IMG]
    สัตว์ต่างที่เยลโลล่สโตน ต่างก็หลบหนีจากที่่นั่น

7. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [​IMG]
    ตัวปัญหา(ไม่ใช่การเมืองอย่างแน่นอน)

8. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    เอ็นซีลาดัส คือ ชื่อดวงจันทร์ดวงที่6ของดาวเสาร์มีฐานใต้ดินและทะเลสาบ แรงโน้มถ่วงที่แปลกๆ(เป้นความลับ โปรดอย่าแจ้งต่อางการ)
    [​IMG]

9. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    ทางการสหรัฐปฎิเสธเรื่องจานบินมาโดยตลอด แต่ มีกฏหมายระบุว่า "ห้ามประชาชนติต่อโดยตรงกับชาวต่้างาว ยกเว้นว่า จะได้รับอนุญาติจากรัฐบาลเสียก่อน" ฮา...(ตอแหลแลนด์--ตัวแม่)
    (ขอบคุณ คนอ่านเพิ่มมาอีก 176ท่าน ใน 24 ชม.)

10. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ชาวเสปน บุกเข้าปล้น-- ทำลายเมืองแห่งทองคำในเมกซิโก
    --ฐานนิวเคลียร์ใต้ดินระเบิดที่ญี่ปุ่น---(เนื่องกับ-ฟูกูชิมะ--รัสเซียว่า"ถ้าเต็มที่--พวกกรูหายทั้งประเทศแน่ๆ")

[​IMG]
    Underground Nuclear Explosion At Crippled Japan Atomic Plant Shocks World

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An ominous edict issued from the Office of the President of Russia today to all Ministries of the Russian Government ordering that all “past, present and future” information relating to Japan’s Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster now be rated at the highest classification level “Of Special Importance” states that this condition is “immediately and urgently needed” due to a series of underground nuclear explosions occurring at this crippled atomic plant on 31 December as confirmed by the Ministry of Defense (MoD).

“Of Special Importance” is Russia’s highest classification level and refers to information which, if released, would cause damage to the entire Russian Federation.

The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster was a catastrophic failure at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant on 11 March 2011. The failure occurred when the plant was hit by a tsunami triggered by the 9.0 magnitude Tōhoku earthquake.

The plant began releasing substantial amounts of radioactive materials beginning on 12 March 2011 becoming the largest nuclear incident since the 1986 Chernobyl disaster and the second (with Chernobyl) to measure at the highest Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale (INES).

According to this report, MoD “assests” associated with the Red Banner Pacific Fleet detected two “low-level” underground atomic explosions occurring in the Fukushima disaster zone on 31 December, the first measuring 5.1 magnitude in intensity, followed by a smaller 3.6 magnitude explosion moments later.

The MoD further reports that the 5.1 magnitude event corresponds to the energy equivalent in megatons of TNT of 0.0005, while the 3.6 magnitude event equals 0.0000005.

As a comparison, the MoD states that the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 by the United States released the equivalent of 16 Kilotons = 0.016 megatons of TNT, about the energy equivalent of a magnitude 6 earthquake, and the largest hydrogen bomb ever detonated was the Tsar bomb, a device exploded by the Soviet Union on 30 October 1961, with an energy equivalent of about 50 megatons of TNT.

Important to note, this report continues, was that the architect of Fukushima Daiichi Reactor 3, Uehara Haruo, warned on 17 November 2011 warned that a “China Syndrome” (aka: Hydrovolcanic Explosion) was “inevitable” due to the melted atomic fuel that had escaped the container vessel and was now burning through the earth.

The MoD further reports that evidence that these underground nuclear explosions were about to occur began after mysterious steam plumes were first spotted on 19 December for a short period of time, then again on 24, 25, 27 December, and confirmed by a report Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) published on its website.

Most curious to note, this report continues, is that the United States appears to have had a more advanced notice of these underground nuclear explosions as evidenced by their purchase earlier this month (6 December) of 14 million doses of potassium iodide, the compound that protects the body from radioactive poisoning in the aftermath of severe nuclear accidents, to be delivered before the beginning of February 2014.

With experts now estimating that the wave of radiation from Fukushima will be 10-times bigger than all of the radiation from the entire world’s nuclear tests throughout history combined, and with new reports stating that dangerous radiation levels have been detected in snows found in Texas, Colorado and Missouri, this MoD report warns the US, indeed, is going to face the severest consequences of this historic, and seemingly unstoppable, nuclear disaster.

And not just to human beings either is this nuclear disaster unfolding either, this report grimly warns, but also to all biological systems as new reports coming from the United States western coastal areas are now detailing the mass deaths of seals, sea lions, polar bears, bald eagles, sea stars, turtles, king and sockeye salmon, herring, anchovies, and sardines due to Fukishima radiation.

As to the American people being allowed to know the full and horrific mass death event now unfolding around them, this report warns, is not be as the Obama regime has, in effect, ordered all of their mainstream news media organs not to report it, and as recently confirmed by former MSNBC host Cenk Uygur who was told not to warn the public about the danger posed by the meltdown at the Fukushima nuclear plant during his time as a host on the cable network.

And with Russian experts now warning that as Fukushima pollution spreads all over Earth (as large amounts of fish, seaweeds, and everything in ocean has been already been polluted, and these products are the main danger for mankind as they can end up being eaten by people on a massive scale) this report warns that Putin’s order to classify all information relating to this nuclear mass death event “Of Special Importance” is vital to protect the economic and social stability interests of the Russian Federation as this global catastrophe continues to worsen by the day.

January 2, 2014 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Americans Celebrate Last Year As Free People

They Are Going To Come For You…Why Are You Helping Them?

11. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    ประกาศ เป็นลางไม่ดี ออก จาก สำนักงาน ของประธานาธิบดี ของรัสเซีย ในวันนี้เพื่อ กระทรวง ทั้งหมด ของ การสั่งซื้อ ของรัฐบาลรัสเซีย ว่า " ในอดีตปัจจุบัน และอนาคต " ข้อมูลที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ ญี่ปุ่น Fukushima Daiichi ภัยพิบัติ นิวเคลียร์ ในขณะนี้ ได้รับการ จัดอันดับ ในระดับ การจัดหมวดหมู่ สูงสุด " ความสำคัญเป็นพิเศษ " ระบุว่า สภาพเช่นนี้ คือ" ทันทีและ เร่งด่วน ที่จำเป็น "เพราะ ชุดของ ระเบิด นิวเคลียร์ ใต้ดิน ที่เกิดขึ้น ที่โรงงาน ปรมาณู นี้ พิการ ที่ 31 ธันวาคม ได้รับการยืนยัน จากกระทรวง กลาโหม ( สมัย )

" ความสำคัญเป็นพิเศษ " เป็น ของรัสเซีย ในระดับ สูงสุดและ การจัดหมวดหมู่ หมายถึง ข้อมูล ซึ่งหาก ปล่อยออกมา จะทำให้เกิด ความเสียหายให้กับ ทั้ง สหพันธรัฐรัสเซีย

ภัยพิบัติ นิวเคลียร์ ฟูกูชิม่า ไดอิจิ เป็นความล้มเหลว เป็นภัยพิบัติ ที่ฟูกูชิม่า ฉัน โรงไฟฟ้านิวเคลียร์ ที่ 11 มีนาคม 2011 ความล้มเหลว ที่เกิดขึ้น เมื่อพืช ถูกตีด้วย คลื่นสึนามิ ที่เกิดจากแผ่นดินไหว ขนาด 9.0 Tōhoku

โรงงานเริ่ม ปล่อย จำนวนมากของ สารกัมมันตรังสี ที่เริ่มใน 12 มีนาคม 2011 กลายเป็นเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้น นิวเคลียร์ ที่ใหญ่ที่สุด ตั้งแต่ 1986 เชอร์โนปิ ภัยพิบัติและการ ที่สอง ( ด้วย เชอร์โนปิ ) การวัด ในระดับ สูงสุด 7 บน นิวเคลียร์ระหว่าง สเกลเหตุการณ์ ( INES )

ตามรายงาน นี้ สมัย " สินทรัพย์ " ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ ธงแดง ตรวจพบ เรือเดินสมุทรแปซิฟิก สอง " ระดับต่ำ " ระเบิด อะตอม ใต้ดิน ที่เกิดขึ้นในเขตภัยพิบัติ Fukushima ในวันที่ 31 ธันวาคมวัด แรก 5.1 ขนาด ความรุนแรง ตามมาด้วยการ ที่มีขนาดเล็ก ขนาด 3.6 ช่วงเวลาที่ ระเบิด ภายหลัง

สมัยต่อไป รายงานว่าเหตุการณ์ ขนาด 5.1 สอดคล้องกับ เทียบเท่า พลังงานใน เมกกะตัน ทีเอ็นที ของ 0.0005 ในขณะที่ เหตุการณ์ ขนาด 3.6 เท่ากับ 0.0000005

ในขณะที่ การเปรียบเทียบ สมัยระบุว่า ระเบิดปรมาณูฮิโรชิมา ลดลง ในปี 1945 โดย ประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา ได้รับการปล่อยตัว เทียบเท่าจาก 16 กิโล = 0.016 เมกกะตัน ทีเอ็นที ประมาณเทียบเท่า พลังงาน ของขนาด 6 แผ่นดินไหวและระเบิดไฮโดรเจน ใหญ่ที่สุดที่เคย ได้รับการ จุดชนวน ระเบิด ซาร์ อุปกรณ์ระเบิด โดยสหภาพโซเวียต ที่ 30 ตุลาคม 1961 เทียบเท่ากับ พลังงานประมาณ 50 เมกกะตัน ทีเอ็นที

สิ่งสำคัญที่จะ ทราบว่า รายงานฉบับนี้ ยังคง เป็น ที่ สถาปนิกของ Fukushima Daiichi ปฏิกรณ์ 3 Uehara ฮารุโอะเตือน ที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน 2011 เตือนว่า" จีน ซินโดรม " ( aka : ระเบิด Hydrovolcanic ) คือ " หลีกเลี่ยงไม่ได้ " เพราะ น้ำมันเชื้อเพลิง ปรมาณูละลาย ที่ หนี เรือ ภาชนะบรรจุและ ตอนนี้ การเผาไหม้ ในแผ่นดิน

สมัยต่อไป รายงานว่า หลักฐานที่แสดงว่า การระเบิด นิวเคลียร์ ใต้ดิน เหล่านี้ กำลังจะ เกิดขึ้น หลังจากที่เริ่ม ขนนก ไอน้ำ ลึกลับ ถูกพบ ครั้งแรก เมื่อวันที่ 19 ธันวาคม ในช่วงเวลาสั้นของเวลา นั้นอีกครั้ง ในวันที่ 24 , 25 , 27 เดือนธันวาคมและ ได้รับการยืนยัน โดยรายงาน โตเกียว ไฟฟ้า บริษัท เพาเวอร์ ( TEPCO ) ตีพิมพ์ บนเว็บไซต์ของ

อยากรู้อยากเห็น มากที่สุดที่จะ ทราบว่า รายงานฉบับนี้ ยังคง เป็นที่ ประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา ดูเหมือนจะมีการแจ้งให้ทราบ ที่สูงขึ้น ของการระเบิด นิวเคลียร์ ใต้ดิน เหล่านี้ เป็นหลักฐานโดย การซื้อของ เดือนก่อนหน้านี้ (6 ธันวาคม) 14 ล้าน ปริมาณ ของโพแทสเซียม ไอโอไดด์ ซึ่งเป็นสารประกอบ ที่ ช่วยปกป้องร่างกายจาก สารพิษ กัมมันตรังสี ในผลพวงของ การเกิดอุบัติเหตุ นิวเคลียร์ ที่รุนแรง ที่ จะส่งมอบ ก่อนที่จะ เริ่มต้น ของเดือนกุมภาพันธ์ 2014

กับผู้เชี่ยวชาญ ในขณะนี้ ประเมิน ว่า คลื่นของ รังสีจาก ฟูกูชิม่า จะเป็น 10 ครั้งใหญ่กว่า ทั้งหมด ของรังสี จากการทดสอบ นิวเคลียร์ ทั้ง โลก ตลอดประวัติศาสตร์ ร่วมกันและมีการ รายงานใหม่ ที่ระบุว่า ระดับรังสี ที่เป็นอันตราย ได้รับการ ตรวจพบใน หิมะ ที่พบใน เท็กซัส โคโลราโดและ มิสซูรี นี้รายงาน สมัย เตือน สหรัฐ จริง จะ ต้องเผชิญกับ ผลกระทบที่ ครอง ของ ประวัติศาสตร์และ ผ่านพ้น ภัยพิบัติ นิวเคลียร์ นี้

และไม่เพียง แต่ กับมนุษย์ ทั้ง เป็น ภัยพิบัติ นิวเคลียร์ นี้ แฉ ทั้ง รายงานนี้ เตือน เคร่งขรึม แต่ยังรวมถึง ระบบชีวภาพ ทั้งหมดเป็น รายงานใหม่ ที่มาจาก ประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา พื้นที่ชายฝั่งทะเล ตะวันตก ตอนนี้ รายละเอียดการเสียชีวิต มวลของ แมวน้ำ สิงโตทะเล หมีขั้วโลก , นกอินทรี หัวล้าน , ดาว ทะเล เต่า กษัตริย์ และ แวววาว แซลมอน ปลาเฮอริ่ง , แอนโชวี่ และ ปลาซาร์ดีน เนื่องจาก รังสี Fukishima

ในฐานะที่เป็น คน อเมริกันได้รับอนุญาตให้ รู้ เหตุการณ์ การตายที่น่ากลัว และ เต็มรูปแบบ ในขณะนี้ มวล แฉ รอบตัวพวกเขา รายงานนี้ เตือน ไม่ได้ เป็น ระบอบการปกครอง โอบามา มี ผลบังคับใช้ คำสั่ง ทั้งหมด ของข่าว กระแสหลัก อวัยวะ สื่อของพวกเขา ไม่ได้ แจ้ง ไว้ และ ได้รับการยืนยัน เมื่อเร็ว ๆ นี้ โดยอดีต MSNBC โฮสต์ Cenk Uygur ที่ถูก บอกว่าไม่ต้อง เตือนประชาชนเกี่ยวกับอันตราย ที่เกิดจาก วิกฤตที่โรงไฟฟ้านิวเคลียร์ ฟูกูชิม่า ช่วงเวลาที่เขา เป็นเจ้าภาพ ในเครือข่าย สายเคเบิล

และมี ผู้เชี่ยวชาญ รัสเซีย เตือนว่า ตอนนี้ เป็น มลพิษ Fukushima แพร่กระจาย ไปทั่ว โลก (ในขณะที่ จำนวนมาก ของ ปลา สาหร่ายทะเล และทุกสิ่งใน มหาสมุทร ได้รับการ รับการ ปนเปื้อน แล้วและ ผลิตภัณฑ์เหล่านี้มีอันตรายหลัก สำหรับมนุษย์ ที่พวกเขา สามารถจบ ลงด้วยการถูก กินโดย คน ในระดับมาก ) รายงานนี้ เตือน ว่าคำสั่ง ของปูติน ในการจำแนก ข้อมูล ทั้งหมดที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ เหตุการณ์ ความตายนี้ นิวเคลียร์ มวล " ของ ความสำคัญ พิเศษ " มีความสำคัญ ที่จะปกป้องเศรษฐกิจและสังคม ผลประโยชน์ของ ความมั่นคง ของรัสเซีย เป็น ภัยพิบัติทั่วโลก นี้ยังคง เลวลง โดย วัน

2 มกราคม 2014 © สหภาพยุโรปและสหรัฐอเมริกา สงวนลิขสิทธิ์ การอนุญาตให้ ใช้รายงานนี้ อย่างครบถ้วน จะได้รับ ภายใต้เงื่อนไขที่ มีการเชื่อมโยง กลับไปที่ แหล่ง เดิม ที่ WhatDoesItMean.Com เนื้อหา Freebase รับอนุญาตภายใต้ CC -BY และ GFDL

[ เอ็ด หมายเหตุ : รัฐบาลตะวันตก และ หน่วยสืบราชการลับ ของพวกเขา อย่างแข็งขัน รณรงค์ต่อต้าน ข้อมูลที่พบ ใน รายงานเหล่านี้ เพื่อที่จะไม่ ปลุก ประชาชน ของพวกเขา เกี่ยวกับการเปลี่ยนแปลง ของโลก ภัยพิบัติ จำนวนมากและ เหตุการณ์ ที่จะมา ท่าทางว่า น้องสาวของ Sorcha Faal ขอ ไม่เห็นด้วยกับ ในความเชื่อ ว่ามัน ทุก ความเป็นมนุษย์ สิทธิที่จะทราบ ความจริง เนื่องจาก ภารกิจ ของเรา ที่ เกิดความขัดแย้งกับ รัฐบาล ที่ ตอบสนอง ของ ' ตัวแทน ' ของพวกเขา กับเราได้รับ ข้อมูลที่ผิด แคมเปญ / ผิดยาวนาน ออกแบบมาเพื่อ ทำลายชื่อเสียง และที่ ถูกส่ง ในรายงาน " ใคร Sorcha Faal " .]

ชาวอเมริกัน ฉลอง ปีที่แล้ว ในฐานะที่เป็น คน ฟรี

พวกเขากำลังจะ มา สำหรับคุณ ... ทำไม คุณ ช่วย ได้อย่างไร

12. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [​IMG]
    ตัวอีบี่ (สิ่งมีชีวิตทางชีวภาพ)ตัวที่2 กำลังให้สัมภาษณ์ --แต่พุดไม่ไ้้ด้(มีนายทหารคนหนึ่งช่วยแปล--ภาษาจิต)--(โบราณว่าไม่เกี่ยวกับเทือกและยิ่งลัก)

13. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    ค้นพบวัตถุลึกลับ ชายขอบจักรวาล"ไบเด็น"
    [​IMG]These are the discovery images of 2012 VP113, affectionately called 'Biden' because of the VP in the provisional name. It has the most distant orbit known in our Solar System. Three images of the night sky, each taken about two hours apart, were combined into one. The first image was artificially colored red, second green and third blue. 2012 VP113 moved between each image as seen by the red, green and blue dots. The background stars and galaxies did not move and thus their red, green and blue images combine to showup as white sources. Credit: Scott Sheppard and Chad Trujillo
    The Solar System has a new most-distant member, bringing its outer frontier into focus.
    New work from Carnegie's Scott Sheppard and Chadwick Trujillo of the Gemini Observatory reports the discovery of a distant dwarf planet, called 2012 VP113, which was found beyond the known edge of the Solar System. This is likely one of thousands of distant objects that are thought to form the so-called inner Oort cloud. What's more, their work indicates the potential presence of an enormous planet, perhaps up to 10 times the size of Earth, not yet seen, but possibly influencing the orbit of 2012 VP113, as well as other inner Oort cloud objects.
    Their findings are published March 27 in Nature.
    The known Solar System can be divided into three parts: the rocky planets like Earth, which are close to the Sun; the gas giant planets, which are further out; and the frozen objects of the Kuiper belt, which lie just beyond Neptune's orbit. Beyond this, there appears to be an edge to the Solar System where only one object, Sedna, was previously known to exist for its entire orbit. But the newly found 2012 VP113 has an orbit that stays even beyond Sedna, making it the furthest known in the Solar System.

Read more at: A new object at the edge of our Solar System discovered
    [​IMG]

14. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [​IMG]
    ข่าวสารล่าสุดจากต่างดาว---ปีนี้(คอสมิก ชิฟท์----การเปลี่ยนแปลงของเอกภพ)

15. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Y98qXwsvk"]Revelation Trumpets Being Heard Around the World? - YouTube[/ame]
    เสียงเป่าแตรทรัมเปตครั้งที่เจ็ด ตามในตราประทับอันที่เจ็ด--ตามในไบเบิ้ล-- สิ้นสุดโลกฦา
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22jR1faWOOA"]Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So 2014 (1) - January - YouTube[/ame]
    สัญญาณความหายนะ

16. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [​IMG]
    ปฎิทินชาวยิว ตรงกับวันอีควิน็อกซ์ และวงกลมพืชผลต่างดาว

17. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oed2B0lFU4c]Sasquatch Yellowstone National Park - YouTube[/ame]
    ไอ้ตีนโต--ที่พบล่าสุด แถวเยลโล้่สโตน

18. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    Texas couple says they captured a ‘Chupacabra’ and this time it’s alive | KFOR.com
    ตัวประหลาดชูปร้าคาบร้า--จับได้ตัวเป็นๆ(เขาว่ามาจากต่างดาว แบบไอ้ตีนโต)
    RATCLIFFE, Texas – A Texas couple claims they have captured the elusive “Chupacabra,” a mythical creature that supposedly attacks livestock.
    Residents in Ratcliffe said they are certain they have found the Chupacabra and this time it’s alive.
    Ratcliffe Resident Jackie Stock said her husband caught the creature Sunday night.
    “He called me to come and look and I said ‘Bubba that looks like a baby Chupacabra,’” Stock said.
    With its hairless back, large claws, countless teeth and ferocious growl, many would say this animal fits the bill.
    According to legend, Chupacabras suck the blood of cows and goats.
    Although there’s never been real evidence the creature exists, sightings of Chupacabras have been reported from Latin America to the southern U.S.
    “I hunted coons for 20 years with dogs and I ain’t ever seen anything that looks like that right there,” Ratcliffe resident Arlen Parma said.[​IMG]
    Parma said one of the biggest signs it’s not a raccoon is its growl.
    “A coon doesn’t make that noise, or a opossum. What makes that noise? I guess a Chupacabra does,” Parma said.
    Most people in the area are convinced this is the elusive Chupacabra but what do wildlife experts have to say?
    “The animal in the cage as best I can tell from the view is some sort of a small canine,” Brent Ortego said, Wildlife Diversity Biologist with Texas Parks and Wildlife.
    Ortego said a canine can include a coyote, dog or even a fox.
    He said the animal most likely has mange which has caused it to lose its hair.
    But as for a Chupacabra, he thinks otherwise.
    “It’s never been proven to be a unique species. It was always something out there that allegedly was said to cause harm to people or livestock,” Ortego said.
    Chupacabra or not, right now the creature is staying at the Stock household, living off a diet of cat food and corn, at least until someone can find out what it really is.
    “We were just trying to figure out what it is because we’ve never seen anything like it before,” Stock said.

19. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    Magnitude-4.8 Earthquake Shakes Yellowstone Park - ABC News
    แผ่นดินไหว ขนาด 4.8 แถุวเยลโล่..และ "ฉันไปตกปลาเห็นสิ่งมีชีวิต สูง 8ฟุต".(อัยยะ)
    I went on a short backpacking trip about 6 years ago, myself and three other friends. Our camp was on a huge alpine lake in the mnts. very remote in my standards. This place was sorrounded by huge rock boulders and a trees spreaded out. We swam fish, did our thing for three days and left. Fastforward - 2 years ago, I was going through the pics and found something rather odd in one picture that I took while we were fishing. A tall shadowy figure blending in with the trees..I recall being in that part of the lake were that thing was standing, (it was really grassy there, some marsh didnt see any foot prints prior) the trees were huge and I estimate this thing being 8ft at least. No one else

20. jesdath

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,279
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2yrHUV_SjY]UFO Sightings in South Carolina March 2014 - YouTube[/ame]
    จานบิน ที่เซ้าท์แคโลไรน่า

แชร์หน้านี้