佛學藏經閣 >> 傳記 >> 龍樹菩薩傳 龍樹菩薩傳

ในห้อง 'Buddhism' ตั้งกระทู้โดย santosos, 6 พฤศจิกายน 2012.

1. santosos

santosos เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    4 พฤศจิกายน 2004
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,212
    龍樹菩薩傳

龍樹是大乘佛學的創始人,生於約公元二至三世紀,是南印度的婆羅門種姓,傳說其父姓龍,母生他於樹下,故名龍樹。

在佛教的經師、律師、論師、禪師、法師當中,集「千部論師」、「八宗共祖」之美譽於一身者,唯龍樹一人。龍樹的著作流傳至今,梵本所存無幾,但藏文保存相當多,在《西藏大藏經》中計有譯本一百餘種,是研究龍樹學說的珍貴資料,這是由於西藏視龍樹為密教祖師的緣故。後世基於龍樹所著《中論》,宣揚空觀的學派,稱為中觀學派,並尊為中觀學派之祖;亦被尊為禪宗付法藏第十三祖。其思想是西藏佛學的重要支流,是中國三論宗的義理支柱,也是天臺宗的重要思想根源。其他各宗學說源於龍樹思想者亦多,故被尊為「八宗之祖」。

龍樹天資特別聰明,在孩提的時候,聽到婆羅門誦讀經典,數遍之後,他即能背誦。到二十歲以後,對天文、地理、數學,以及婆羅門和各道的經文,幾乎都讀遍了,而且理解力相當強,因此在青年時名氣就很大。   

他有幾個同齡好友,都是學識超群。一天,大家議論道:我們把天下的經論都理解了,現在就是沒有學到法術,不能縱情逸樂。不久打聽到一個術士,會隱身術,他們就去登門求教。那術士看到他們年輕,又動機不良,不願傳授。他們苦苦請求,術士纏不過他們,只得給每人一粒藥丸,囑告道:「你們在僻靜的地方,用水將藥丸磨化,塗在眼睛週圍,人們就見不到你們了。」龍樹便當場試磨,細辨藥丸的氣味,對術士道:「你共用了七十樣藥物合成,對嗎?」術士不勝驚訝,問他怎麼知道。龍樹說:「我是從氣味中辨別出來的。」術士甚為嘆服,只得叮嚀要慎用此術。   

龍樹等四人仗著隱身術,從此常出入宮中,恣情取樂。百餘日後,宮中的一些美女,竟有人懷孕了。國王大為忿怒,嚴加責問。妃子們哀泣說:「非是我們不貞,是睡夢中有妖人作弄。」國王召大臣商議。一老臣說:「凡這等事有兩種可能,一是鬼魅作崇,一是術士搗亂。陛下可派幾個精明的人,暗暗分守在宮門背後,若是術人,總有跡象可露,可用兵器除之﹔若是妖魅,雖無跡象,亦可用符咒消滅。」國王立即照辦。   

不久有人來報,是術士所為。國王當即派武士數百人,禁閉宮門,手揮刀劍望空亂砍。三個婆羅門術士被殺死了,惟有龍樹藥性未過,沒有現形,又屏氣凝神躲在國王背後,終於逃脫了性命。   

受此嚴重教訓後,龍樹方纔覺醒,想到了佛陀所說:「貪欲是眾苦與禍患的根本,一切敗德喪命之事,皆由此引起。」於是下了歸依佛門的決心。他尋到一座山上的佛塔,向一位沙門虔誠請求,出家受戒。他在佛塔待了九十多天,讀遍了所有經論,心不滿足,但已無其它經文可得。他辭師下山,又訪尋到北印度雪山的一座佛塔,向一位老比丘懇求,得到了《摩訶衍》大乘經典,他用心研究求教。三個月後,他又統統理解並背熟了,仍感不滿足,於是就周游列國,蒐集沙門的各種經論。一路上,他還和諸外道及部派佛學者辯論,都辯不過他。他逐漸產生了驕傲,認為佛經較諸外道,其理雖然高明深奧,但亦不難窮盡,不能滿足我的要求。他就萌生非份之想,別出心裁,欲另自立一派,廣收徒弟,宣揚他的學說。   

正在這時,有一位叫大龍的比丘,長髯突眼,目光炯炯,特來找他。對他說:「年輕人啊,你不能持井蛙之見,你的學識再高能超過佛陀嗎?你且跟我到一個地方,讓你看看大乘經典,你再下結論吧。」這位大龍比丘就把他領到一個深山的石洞,入洞數步,竟是另外一個世界,殿宇金碧輝煌,清靜雅致。老比丘把他領入龍宮,打開一個個玉石寶庫,裡面藏著數不盡的稀世經典,寶庫裡發出陣陣幽香。大龍比丘說:「年輕人,這下夠你讀了吧?」龍樹忙不迭地貪婪翻閱,口裡說道:「長老,我太感謝你了!」   

這下龍樹真的滿足了,比過去讀到的多十倍,玄理更加精妙深奧,他如飢似渴地晝夜閱讀,不明之處隨時就向龍師請教,視野頓時開闊,心量也開始謙虛了。至此他才真正地感到,佛學浩如煙海,其理博大精深,沒有任何外道超得過它,夠我一生用心鑽研了。同時也就打消了自立門戶的陋見。   

他在龍宮待了很久,把所藏的經典反覆細閱,幾乎能背誦了。大龍長老又授予他一些神通術,他才別師出來,仍回到南印度。從此大力宣揚佛法,說服外道,推廣大乘佛教。被他感化的婆羅門等外道,不計其數。   

當時有位婆羅門上師,會一點咒術,心生嫉妒,欲與龍樹比個高下。他奏明國王,請王以觀究竟。國王規勸他:「我看你虛心一點吧,龍樹已是一位得道高僧,和多年前大不同了,他明與日月爭光,智與聖心並照,你為什麼不能容他呢?」婆羅門說:「陛下被他巧言迷惑了,我諒他沒有什麼真本事,如若不信,看我們比試吧。」國王見他固執,只得准奏。   

比賽的那天,國王與龍樹先坐在聽政殿上。婆羅門後到,他見國王如此尊重龍樹,心中更是不悅,便於殿前立即作法,只見現出一個廣大潔淨的黃金池子,水波粼粼,中央昇起一株千葉蓮花,那婆羅門高坐其上傲慢地說:「龍樹,你看我坐在蓮花之上,宛如天神,而你屈居地下,卑微可笑,你敢與我蓮上的大德智人辯論嗎?」   

龍樹也不答言,從容地離開座位,用咒言化作一頭龐大的六牙白象,自坐其上,繞黃金池子一周﹔然後舉步池中用象鼻把那婆羅門高高舉起,摔於地下,蓮池與白象瞬間隱去,惟見那婆羅門腿折腰傷,一副可憐之相。他自知非龍樹對手,匍匐於地,叩首懇求:「恕我不自量力,毀辱大師,伏請多諒!從此願意歸依佛門,開我愚蒙,求大師收我為弟子。」   

印度又有一個鄰國,國王篤信外道,並強迫其臣民亦信奉外道﹔對沙門釋子,則非平等對待。龍樹聞之,特前往宣揚佛法。其時該國正在招募國王衛士,龍樹應募,很快升為校衛。他在短時期內,幫助整頓隊伍,嚴明紀律,使國王的衛隊面貌一新。一日國王出巡,龍樹率領衛隊荷戟前行,綵旗招展,步伐整齊,威風凜凜。國王見了甚是滿意,便問侍者帶隊的是什麼人,侍者答:「此人奇怪得很,不吃王家一口飯,也不要王家一文餉銀,說是來保護國王,整飭軍紀。」國王亦覺奇怪,就召他晉見。問道:「你是什麼人?」龍樹答:「我是一切智人。」國王驚愕,半晌說:「一切智人曠古少有,你敢大言不慚嗎?」龍樹說:「國王如果不信,可以當場試驗。」國王心裡想道:我是精研婆羅門教理的,可謂智人之主,他竟當我面自稱一切智人,而且說得如此著實,不能小看。我若提出的問題,被他解答,證明他勝了﹔我若不提出問題,也說明我負了。遲疑良久,就索性提個大難題,看他如何回答。於是啟口問道:「你可知今上天在做什麼?」龍樹不慌不忙地施禮作答:「啟稟國王,當今上天正在與阿修羅作戰,戰鬥方酣。」國王聽了,喉嚨裡像塞了棉團一樣,心裡想:「這個人真是瘋子嗎?」半天說不出話來。龍樹說:「國王,你不要以為我是虛談怪論,片刻就能見驗。」說罷,不一會,就聞空中干戈喊殺之聲,阿修羅的手和斷足從空掉下。龍樹又施法術,讓國王、臣民與婆羅門等,統統見到天上鏖戰的情況,良久才漸漸隱去。  

這時從國王起,所有的臣民和婆羅門等,個個驚訝信服。國王再問龍樹:「你究竟是什麼人?」龍樹忽現比丘身,稽首答道:「貧僧乃是沙門龍樹。」國王早聞龍樹是鄰國的大師,舉國被其佛化,今日得見,果然名不虛傳!心悅誠服,於是也歸依了佛門。國內所有婆羅門、外道,亦甘願剃髮受戒,至心歸命,自此便恭請大師天天宣講佛法,舉國受到了正法的教化。以後龍樹又回到本國去了。   

據玄奘大師《大唐西域記》介紹:龍樹在晚年合成了一種長壽藥,過百年後還不見衰老,國王也得到了長壽。年過半百的太子急了,對母親說:「這樣下去到那一年接位啊?」母后說:「佛教主張諸行無常,諸法無我,一切可捨,連生命也可施捨。如今人們尊稱龍樹為菩薩,你就去求他施捨吧。」太子就來到龍樹跟前,跪下求道:「龍樹菩薩,我不幸得了一種疾病,非人腦不能醫治,如今昇平時代,到那裡去覓人頭啊,只有求菩薩施捨了。」龍樹知道王子的來意,說道:「我可以滿足你的要求,只是你父王也不能長久了,你要負不孝之罪啊!」王子不吭一聲,只是叩頭。龍樹就隨手取了一根乾茅草,吹口氣,化作利劍,立刻自刎了。國王聽到此事,不勝悲哀,缺了合藥之人,不久也就死了。   

另據其他傳說,由於龍樹弘傳大乘教法,與小乘部派佛學以及婆羅門等教派,產生了激烈的鬥爭。新王接位後信仰小乘,龍樹給一位小乘法師重重地逼迫,自感百歲後智慧、體力衰弱,就自行坐化了。   

龍樹的著作十分豐富,有《中論頌》、《十二門論》、《大智度論》、《十住毗婆沙論》、《菩薩資糧論頌》、《莊嚴佛道論》等不少著名的論典,享有「千部論主」之稱。

龍樹菩薩傳 (原文)
    (姚秦三藏鳩摩羅什譯)
    龍樹菩薩者。出南天竺梵志種也。天聰奇悟事不再告。在乳餔之中。聞諸梵志誦四圍陀典各四萬偈。偈有三十二字。皆諷其文而領其義。弱冠馳名獨步諸國。天文地理圖緯祕讖。及諸道術無不悉綜。契友三人亦是一時之傑。相與議曰。天下理義可以開神明悟幽旨者。吾等盡之矣。復欲何以自娛。騁情極欲最是一生之樂。然諸梵志道士勢。非王公何由得之。唯有隱身之術斯樂可辦。四人相視莫逆於心。俱至術家求隱身法。術師念曰。此四梵志擅名一世草芥群生。今以術故屈辱就我。此諸梵志才明絕世。所不知者唯此賤法。我若授之。得必棄我不可復屈。且與其藥使用。而不知藥盡必來永當師我。各與青藥一丸告之曰。汝在靜處以水磨之。用塗眼瞼汝形當隱。無人見者。龍樹磨此藥時聞其氣即皆識之。分數多少錙銖無失。還告藥師向所得藥有七十種分數。多少皆如其方。藥師問曰汝何由知之。答曰。藥自有氣何以不知。師即歎伏。若斯人者聞之猶難。而況相遇。我之賤術何足惜耶。即具授之。四人得術縱意自在。常入王宮。宮中美人皆被侵淩。百餘日後宮中人有懷姙者。懅以白王庶免罪咎。王大不悅。此何不祥為怪乃爾。召諸智臣以謀此事。有舊老者言。凡如此事應有二種。或是鬼魅或是方術。可以細土置諸門中。令有司守之斷諸行者。若是術人其跡自現。可以兵除。若是鬼魅入而無跡。可以術滅。即勅門者備法試之。見四人跡驟以聞王。王將力士數百人入宮。悉閉諸門。令諸力士揮刀空斬三人即死。唯有龍樹斂身屏氣依王頭側。王頭側七尺刀所不至。是時始悟欲為苦本眾禍之根。敗德危身皆由此起。即自誓曰。我若得脫當詣沙門受出家法。既出入山詣一佛塔出家受戒。九十日中誦三藏盡。更求異經都無得處。遂入雪山山中有塔。塔中有一老比丘。以摩訶衍經典與之。誦受愛樂雖知實義未得通利。周遊諸國更求餘經。於閻浮提中遍求不得。外道論師沙門義宗咸皆摧伏。外道弟子白之言。師為一切智人。今為佛弟子。弟子之道諮承不足將未足耶。未足一事非一切智也。辭窮情屈即起邪慢心。自念言。世界法中津塗甚多。佛經雖妙以理推之故有未盡。未盡之中可推而演之。以悟後學於理不違。於事無失斯有何咎。思此事已即欲行之。立師教戒更造衣服。令附佛法而有小異。欲以除眾人情示不受學擇日選時當與。謂弟子受新戒著新衣。獨在靜處水精房中。大龍菩薩見其如是惜而愍之。即接之入海。於宮殿中開七寶藏。發七寶華函。以諸方等深奧經典無量妙法授之。龍樹受讀九十日中通解甚多。其心深入體得寶利。龍知其心而問之曰。看經遍未。答言。汝諸函中經多無量不可盡也。我可讀者已十倍閻浮提。龍言。如我宮中所有經典。諸處此比復不可數。龍樹既得諸經一相深入無生二忍具足。龍還送出於南天竺。大弘佛法摧伏外道。廣明摩訶衍作優波提舍十萬偈。又作莊嚴佛道論五千偈。大慈方便論五千偈。中論五百偈。令摩訶衍教大行於天竺。又造無畏論十萬偈。中論出其中。時有婆羅門。善知呪術欲以所能與龍樹諍勝。告天竺國王。我能伏此比丘。王當驗之。王言。汝大愚癡。此菩薩者。明與日月爭光智與聖心並照。汝何不遜敢不宗敬。婆羅門言。王為智人何不以理驗之。而見抑挫。王見其言至為請龍樹。清旦共坐政聽殿上。婆羅門後至。便於殿前呪作大池廣長清淨。中有千葉蓮華。自坐其上而誇龍樹。汝在地坐與畜生無異。而欲與我清淨華上大德智人抗言論議。爾時龍樹亦用呪術化作六牙白象。行池水上趣其華座。以鼻絞拔高舉擲地。婆羅門傷腰。委頓歸命龍樹。我不自量毀辱大師。願哀受我啟其愚蒙。又南天竺王總御諸國信用邪道。沙門釋子一不得見。國人遠近皆化其道。龍樹念曰。樹不伐本則條不傾。人主不化則道不行。其國政法王家出錢雇人宿衛。龍樹乃應募為其將。荷戟前驅整行伍勒部曲威不嚴而令行。法不彰而物隨。王甚嘉之。問是何人。侍者答言。此人應募既不食廩又不取錢。而在事恭謹閑習如此。不知其意何求何欲。王召問之。汝是何人。答言。我是一切智人。王大驚愕而問言。一切智人曠代一有。汝自言是何以驗之。答言。欲知智在說王當見問。王即自念。我為智主大論議師問之能屈。猶不是名一旦不如此非小事。若其不問便是一屈。遲疑良久不得已而問之。天今何為耶。龍樹言。天今與阿修羅戰。王聞此言。譬如人噎既不得吐。又不得咽。欲非其言復無以證之。欲是其事無事可明。未言之間。龍樹復言。此非虛論求勝之談。王小待之。須臾有驗言訖。空中便有干戈兵器相係而落。王言。干戈矛戟雖是戰器。汝何必知是天與阿修羅戰。龍樹言。搆之虛言不如校以實事。言已阿修羅手足指。及其耳鼻從空而下。又令王及臣民婆羅門眾見空中清除兩陣相對。王乃稽首伏其法化。殿上有萬婆羅門。皆棄束髮受成就戒。是時有一小乘法師。常懷忿疾。龍樹將去此世。而問之曰。汝樂我久住此世不。答言。實所不願也。退入閑室經日不出。弟子破戶看之。遂蟬蛻而去。去此世已來至今。始過百歲。南天竺諸國為其立廟敬奉如佛。其母樹下生之。因字阿周陀那。阿周陀那樹名也。以龍成其道。故以龍配字。號曰龍樹也(依付法藏傳。即第十三祖師也。假餌仙藥現住長壽二百餘年。住持佛法。其所度人不可稱數。如法藏說)。

2. supatorn

supatorn ผู้สนับสนุนเว็บพลังจิต ผู้สนับสนุนพิเศษ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,018
    Dragon tree Buddha pass

Dragon Tree is the founder of Mahayana Buddhism, was born about about the second to the third century AD, is the Brahman caste in South India, the legend of his father surnamed Long, mother of his under the tree, hence the name of the dragon tree.

Among the Buddhist scribes, lawyers, commentators, Zen Buddhists and mages, one is a tree named "Thousand Buddhists" and "Eight Ancestors." Dragon Tree's writings spread so far, there are few copies of the Vatican, but preserved a considerable number of Tibetan, "Tibet Tripitaka" contains a translation of more than 100 species, is a study of the Dragon Tree doctrine of precious information, which is due to the Tibetan dragon tree as a close teacher reason. Later generations based on the "theory" written by Nagarjuna, the school of propaganda of empty view, known as the school of middle school, and respect for the ancestor of the school of ancestors; also be honored as the thirteenth ancestor of the Dharma pay Tibet. Its thinking is an important tributary of Tibetan Buddhism, the pillar of propriety of the three monarchs in China, and an important ideological root of Tiantai Zong. Other schools of thought originated from Nagasaku, and were therefore honored as "ancestors of eight ancestry."

Dragon tree talent is particularly clever, in childhood, I heard Brahmin chant the classic, several times, he can recite. By the age of twenty, almost as many as in astronomy, geography, mathematics, and Brahmins and passages have been read, and their understanding is quite strong, so much is known in youth. The company is located in:

He has several friends of his age, are highly knowledgeable. One day, everyone talked about it: We have understood all the theories in the world. Now we have not learned the spell, we can not indulge in delight. Soon to inquire about a warlock, invisible technique, they went to ask for advice. The warlock saw them young and motivated, unwilling to teach. They begged, but the warlocks wrapped around them, they had to give each one a pill and pleaded: "In a secluded place, you wash the pill with water and apply it around your eyes, and you will not see you." Dragon Tree He tried on the spot and scrutinized the smell of the pill. He said to the sorcerer, "You shared seventy drugs, right?" Warlock surprised and asked him how he knew it. Nagarjuna said: "I discerned from the smell." The warlock was very impressed, only had caution to use this technique with caution. The company is located in:

Dragons and other four relied on stealth surgery, often out of the palace, gratifying pleasure. Hundreds of days later, some beautiful women in the palace, as many as pregnant. The king was so angry and severely blamed. The concubines said with a sob, "It is not that we are not virgin, but that there are sorcerers in their sleep." The king called the Minister to discuss. A veteran said: "There are two possibilities for such things, one is the ghost worship, the other is a warlock trouble .My sighs can send a few smart people, secretly keep behind the palace door, if the surgeon, there are always signs of dew , Except weapons; if the monster charm, although no signs, can also use the spell to eliminate. "The king immediately according to the. The company is located in:

Soon someone reported, is a warlock. The king immediately sent hundreds of samurai, banned the palace gate, and wielded his sword in the air. Three brahmin warlocks were killed, but only the dragon tree medicine before, there is no shape, but also hold their breath behind the king, finally escaped from life. The company is located in:

After this serious lesson, Long Shu awakened and remembered what the Buddha said: "Greed is the root of all suffering and scourge, and all the things that lead to ruination and death are caused by this." So under the determination of returning to Buddhism. He found a pagoda on the hill, begged devoutly to a Salmon, monastic discipline. He stayed in the stupa for more than 90 days, read all the sutras, but was not satisfied, but no other scripture was available. He went down to the mountains and searched for a pagoda in the snow mountain of northern India. He appealed to an old monk and got the "Mahayana" Mahayana Classics. Three months later, after all he understood and was well versed, he was still not satisfied. He then traveled to various countries and collected various theories of Salmonella. Along the way, he also debated with outside Buddhists and ministers and denounced him. He gradually developed his pride in thinking that the Buddhist scriptures are better off than others. Although his theory is clever and profound, it is not hard to exhaust himself and can not satisfy my request. He gave birth to non-partisan thought, ingenuity, want another independent faction, widely accepted disciples, to promote his doctrine. The company is located in:

At this moment, there was a monk named Dilong, who had a long, sore eye and a bright look, especially looking for him. He said to him: "Young man, you can not hold a meticulopath, your knowledge can surpass the Buddha again? You and I go to a place where you can see the Mahayana classics, and you come to the conclusion." Dragon Bichon took him to a mountain cave, a few steps into the hole, was actually another world, temple magnificent, quiet and elegant. Old monk led him into the Dragon Palace, opened a treasure trove of jade, which contains countless rare classic, treasures issued in the fragrance. Dragon Pichu said: "Young people, enough for you to read this?" Long Shu rush to read greedily, mouth said: "Elder, I thank you so much!"

This dragon tree really meet, read ten times more than in the past, mysterious more subtle esoteric, he eagerly day and night reading, unclear at any time to consult the Dragon master, vision suddenly open, the mind began to be modest. At this point he really felt that Buddhism is vast and vast, its profound reason, without any extraterrestrial exceeded it, enough for my life carefully studied. At the same time it also dismissed the self-reliance. The company is located in:

He stayed in the Dragon Palace for a long time, read through the hidden classics, almost recite. Dragon elders granted him some magical powers, he did not master out, still back to South India. Since then vigorously promote Buddhism, persuasion, promotion of Mahayana Buddhism. Brahmins, etc. He is influenced by other ways, countless. The company is located in:

At that time a Brahmin Guru, a little incantation, heart envy, want to compete with the dragon tree. He played the king, please look at the king. The king advised him: "I think you are a little humbly, Nagarjuna is an enlightened monk who is different from many years ago. He knows the sun and the moon glory, the wisdom and the heart, and why you can not tolerate him?" Brahman He said: "His Majesty was cleverly deceived by him. I forgive him for not having any real ability. If you do not believe it, let us see if we can test it." The king saw him stubbornly and only had to make a promise. The company is located in:

On the day of the match, the king sat with the tree first to hear the government palace. After the Brahmin came, he saw the king so respects the dragon tree, the heart is more displeased, easy to practice immediately in front of the temple, I saw a vast pool of clean gold, water sparkling, the central rose a lotus leaf lotus, the Brahmin sit high Arrogantly said: "Dragon trees, you see me sitting on the lotus, like a god, and you stand in the ground, humble, you dare to debate with my lotus Homo?"

Nagarjuna did not say anything. He calmly left his seat and turned it into a huge six-tooth white elephant. He swam around the golden pond for a week. Underground, lotus ponds and white elephants momentarily disappear, but saw the Brahman legs back waist, a poor phase. He knew non-dragon tree opponents, crawling on the ground, bow to plead: "I am not self-motivated, rude masters, please forgive me! From then on is willing to return to Buddhism, open I am foolish, ask the master to accept me as a disciple."

India has another neighboring country. The king believes in the outside world and forces his subjects to believe in the outside world. The release of Shaman is not treated as such. Longsheng smell, especially to promote Buddhism. At that time the country is recruiting King Guard, Dragon tree application, soon promoted to school guard. In a short period of time, he helped rectify the ranks, strictly disciplined and made the King's Guard look fresh and new. One day king tour, dragons led the bodyguard halcyon marching, banners fluttering, tidy pace, majestic. When the king met he was very satisfied, he asked the waiter who led the waiter: "This man is strangely surprised that he does not eat a meal from the royal family, Also feel strange, called him to see. Asked: "Who are you?" Nagarjuna answered, "I am all wise man." The king said in astonishment, and said for a long while, "Do you dare to say nothing?" Long Shu said, "If the king does not believe it, Test on the spot. "The king thought: I was the master of Brahmin's teaching, indeed the wise man, he actually called me all the wise man, and that is so true, can not underestimate. If I had asked a question, he answered it to prove he was winning; if I did not raise a question, I also explained that I was negative. Hesitated for a long time, simply put a big problem, see how he answered. So the mouth asked: "Do you know what God is doing today?" Long Shu calmly answered: "King Kai, now God is fighting Ashura, fighting intruded." The king listened, his throat plug The same as the cotton, my heart thought: "This man is really crazy?" Can not speak for a long time. Longshu said: "King, you do not think I am a strange argument, a moment will be able to experience." Speaking, in a short while, we heard the sound of the air to kill and kill, Asura's hand and cut off from the air fall. Dragon trees and magic, so that the king, subjects and brahmins, all see the fierce battle in heaven, a long time before gradually disappear. The company is located in:

At this time, from the king, all the subjects and brahmins, all surprised and convinced. The king asked Nagarjuna again: "What kind of person are you?" Nagarjuna answered, "The poor monk is the Salmonella tree." The King of the Early Dragon Tree is the master of a neighboring country. See, it really deserved reputation! Honest, then also depends on the Buddhism. Since all brahmins and foreigners in the country have also volunteered to shave their hair and keep their hearts to death, they have sincerely asked the Master to preach Buddhism from day to day, and the whole country has been educated by the Fa-rectification. After the tree has returned to their homeland. The company is located in:

According to Master Xuanzang "Datang Western Records" Introduction: Dragon Tree in the later years of synthetic a longevity medicine, after a hundred years have not seen aging, the king also got longevity. The prince who was over half a year in an anxious state said to his mother, "Going to that place in the following year?" The mother said: "Buddhists advocate all kinds of impermanence, People respect the Dragon Tree as a Bodhisattva, and you will ask him to give him alms. "Prince came to the Dragon Tree and knelt down and begging:" Nagarjuna, I unfortunately got a disease, non-human brain can not heal, and now the era of peace, where to look for Only human beings ask for charity. "Knowing the prince's intentions, Long Shu said," I can satisfy your request, but you can not be a father for a long time, and you want to be unfilial. "The Prince did not say anything Just kowtow. Dragon tree readily took a dried thatch, breath, turned into a sword, and immediately self-willed. King heard the matter, sadly, lack of compound people, soon died. The company is located in:

According to other legends, there was a fierce battle between Nagarjuna and Mahayana Buddhism and Brahman sects. After the new king took the position of Hinayana, Dragon tree to a Little Master Master strongly forced, after a hundred-year-old self-senility wisdom, physical weakness, to sit on their own. The company is located in:

Dragon Tree's writings are very rich, there are "Ode to Chung", "Twelve", "Orthodox Theory", "Ten Sumuya Po Sha", "Bodhisattva Suzu Ode", "Solemn Buddhism" and so on Many well-known on the Code, enjoy the "cadre of the lord," said.

Dragon Tree Bodhisattva (original)
    (Yao Qin three Tibet Kumarajiva translation)
    Dragon tree Bodhisattva. Nanzhu Zhu Fanzhi kind also. Days of wisdom and enlightenment no longer reported. Among the breasts. Smell the Fanzhi chanting four Wai Tuo each 40,000 偈.偈 there are thirty-two words. Are satirical and its righteousness. Weak Champion famous single step all countries. Astronomical geography map secret 谶. And Taoism are all enumerated. Friends of the three are also a moment of Jay. Phase and the motion said. The world can be open-minded sense of understanding you seclusion. I'll do it all. Complex desire why entertain. Cheng Qing extreme desire is the joy of life. However, Fanzhi Taoist trend. Where is the non-kings? Stealth can only be stealthy to do. Four phase as Momo contrary to the heart. Both to seek stealth law. Master said reading. The four brasil wicked monsters crowded. Now to humiliating sake of me. This Fanzhi Zhiming peerless I do not know only this base method. If I give it. Got to abandon I can not recover. And its use of medicine. I do not know medicine will never be taught me. Each with a pill pills told the saying. Ru in the static water mill. Use the eyelid Ru-shaped when hidden. No one to see. Dragon trees smell the gas when the medicine is known. How many points 锱 baht no loss. The pharmacist was also told that the resulting medicine had seventy kinds of scores. How many are like the party. What pharmacists asked Ru know by what. Answer Why do not know their own gas medicine. Teachers that sigh. Wizards are still suffering. And meet the situation. What a shame I cherish the cheap surgery. That is granted. Four people have surgery indifferent. Often into the palace. Palace of the United States were all invaded. Hundreds of days in the harem pregnant people.懅 Bai Wang Shu acquitted. Wang displeasure. What is wrong with this Irresistible. Call the wise ministers to seek this matter. There are old people say. There should be two kinds of things. Or ghost or alchemy. Fine soil can be placed in the door. Let the division keep off all walks of life. If the man traces itself. In addition to soldiers. If ghosts into without trace. Can be off. That doorkeeper prepared test method. See four steps to smell the king. Wang will force hundreds of people into the palace. Close all the door. So that Zhu Lishi cut the air cut three dead. Only dragon tree hold your breath by the king side. Wang head seven feet knife not to. It is time to begin to understand the root cause of misfortune and misfortune. De German health are all from there. That from the oath said. If I had to take off when I was a lawyer, Both out of the mountain Yi a stupa monastic discipline. Recite the three Tibetan days on the 90th. More are not worth the difference. Then into the snow-capped mountains in the tower. There is an old monk in the tower. To Mahayana classic with it. Although you do not know what you mean Travel around the country more Yu Jing. In Yan floating mentioned in the request not. Outreach sammen yongzongxian all destroy. Outer disciples white words. Division for all wise people. This is a Buddhist disciple. Discipline of discipleship will not be enough. Not enough is not all wisdom too. Qu Qi poor condition that is evil and slow heart. Since the words. There are many world laws in Tianjin. Although the Buddhist scriptures reason to push so there is no end. Among the outstanding can be pushed and performed. Enlightenment after learning is not illegal. Has nothing wrong with what is wrong. Thinking of this matter has just wanted to do. Teachers teach more to make clothes. Order with Dharma and little difference. Desire to exclude everyone from the choice of choice when the day with. That disciples by the new clothes with new clothes. Only in the quiet water room. Dragon Bodhisattva if it is pity and 愍 it. That access to the sea. Open seven treasures in the palace. Send Sapphire letter. To all parties and other esoteric classics immeasurable method granted. Dragon tree by ninety days pass many. Its heart plum Baoli. Long know the heart asked and said. See through the times. Answer. Ru Zhu letter by many immeasurable. My reader has ten times Yan floating mention. Long words. As my palace all the classic. All over this complex than countless. Long tree both through one phase without raw two bear with enough foot. Dragon also sent in South Tianzhu. Dafo Dharma crushed the outer road. Guangming Mahe Yanbosiyousi hundred thousand 衍. And solemn Buddha on the five thousand 偈. Daci convenience 5000 millon. In the five hundred 中. Make Maha Yoshinobu to Tianzhu. And made a hundred thousand 无 fearlessness. In which out. Brahmin sometimes. Good knowledge 呪 surgery to be able to win with the dragon tree. Tell Tianzhu king. I can volt this monk. When the king should experience. Wang Yan. Ru big stupid crazy. This Buddha. Ming and Sun and Moon fight wisdom and Sacred Heart and according. Why rude no disdain. Brahman said. Why did not Wang Zhizhi to experience. See frustration. Wang see his words for the dragon tree. Qing dynasty government to listen to the temple. After Brahmin. It is easy for the temple to make a large pool of clear-cut. In Chiba Lianhua. Since its sitting on the dragon tree. Ru sit in the ground with animals is no different. And I want to clean China with a large German intellectuals argumentation. Seoul is also used when the dragon tree surgery made six white elephant. Pool water fun its seat. Nose twist to hold high ground. Brahmin injured waist. Dayton ordered the dragon tree. I do not insult the master. May I apologize for ignorance. And South Tianzhu Wang Imperial Imperial credit cults. Shamen release one can not see. People are far and near all its

แชร์หน้านี้